The Standen T2XS Harvester sees the best-selling Standen T2 2-row trailed harvester re-engineered for 2020.
The overhaul has delivered a 15% increase in the separation area, new haulm roller design, new touch screen controls, a wider choice of separators, improved service access, wider choice of picking table options and 45% more machine levelling.
Following thorough consultations with customers and operators, Standen have focussed their transformation on the rear of the T2 model. This has been improved to offer increased strength with a simpler ROTO axle design as well as more separation and levelling capability. The result of these changes is an increased harvest output whilst maintaining the crop in great condition. Standen have kept the front end of the T2xs similar to the previous model in terms of digging web and shares configuration, albeit now with a wider chassis throughout the machine which further improves service access.
A complete list of machine improvements can be found below:
- New stronger ROTO Axle arrangement giving 45% additional machine levelling
- New separator option of Pro-Clean / 4 Extraction Roller OMEGA
- New separator option of OMEGA with 8 Extraction Rollers
- Salad / Seed or Main Crop OMEGA option with different roller diameters and centres
- Maximum downward angle of the Pro-Clean increased to 12 degrees
- Wider chassis offering improved access for maintenance
- New option of 700/50-22.5 tyres on both left hand and right hand wheels
- 15% additional separating area
- 15% additional downward angle on the OMEGA
- Improved Discharge Elevator folding
- New Haulm Roller arrangement, moving the Haulm Roller away from the Sieving Web
- New option of 2 Man Picking Table, giving a range of 2 man, 4 man of 6 man Picking table options
- All separator elements connected together to reduce gaps and drops to improve crop flow
- New In-Cab Control Screen
Edward Gilbert, Sales and Marketing Director of Standen Engineering said “We are delighted that the new T2XS model has been so well received in the wide variety of field trails we have run throughout the model’s development. We believe that we have made some great improvements to the already popular harvester that growers will really appreciate when in operation on farm.”
For more information or to book a demonstration please don't hesitate to contact us.