We have launched a brand new version of our popular, high performing and durable POWAVATOR model.
The new model, the POWAVATOR HS400 rotary tiller will be available in 2024. It is available in two bed straddle and triple bed options, giving growers the ability to create a 2 or 3 bed machine which is designed and engineered to suit their precise requirements and soil type. The 400/140 two bed folding model is still available but without the HS400 upgrade.
The HS400, which has seen 3 seasons of field testing and sees the following improvements;
- Redesigned narrower side drives, minimising soil disturbance, and making them simpler to maintain
- A deeper hull design with a larger distance between the top of the rotor and the hull, giving reduced tine wear of approximately 50% and fuel consumption of around 25%, and also a lower power requirement
- New main gearbox design rated to 400hp and above
- Faster rotor speed of 330rpm from 266rpm giving a finer finish, allowing a faster forward speed.
- 10 or 12mm 'L' or speed blades
- Optional wider point for Convex body, or Square body option, giving a wider furrow bottom to accept large quantities of stone.
- Available with Shearbolt or Auto-Reset legs; and
- Rear Hood option for planting systems that don't require a destoner.
The new HS400 model’s improved capability also extends to the POWAVATOR HS400 Bed Tiller, which combines the effectiveness of the rotary tiller with the bed forming capability of the Standen BX Bedformer series.
Within each range there is the choice of a number of different working widths from 1.8m up to 6.0m, to suit 72" / 1.8m wheelings and 80" / 2.0m wheelings as well as different bed forming body/rear wheel configurations.
Manual or Hydraulic parallel linkages attach the body to the mainframe or a KW linkage arrangement is available which allows angle adjustment of the body instead.
So whether the grower is looking for a standalone rotary tiller or looking to combine the HS400 with bed making capability for either direct planting or destoning behind the bed tiller, the new POWAVATOR HS400 series can do it all.
We are offering on-farm demonstrations of the new HS400 models. To arrange a demonstration please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org