The Standen POWAVATOR is a powerful rotary cultivator, which has been engineered for high performance and durability. The POWAVATOR series has a proven track record when it comes to productivity and performance, and has been one of our best selling ranges for over 30 years.
The POWAVATOR Bed Tiller range has been engineered to combine the effectiveness of a POWAVATOR with the high quality bed creating performance of our Bedformer BX series and is engineered to be strong and robust, to withstand even the toughest of soil conditions in the UK and across the world. With the choice of 10 or 12mm 'L ' or Speed blades for effective soil cultivation or hardened spike tines for conditions that incur large boulders in the seedbed.
For the 2024 season we have launched a new triple bed model, the POWAVATOR HS400.
This new model, which has seen 3 seasons of field testing, sees the following improvements;
- Redesigned narrower side drives, minimising soil disturbance, and making them simpler to maintain
- A deeper hull design, giving a larger distance between the top of the rotor and the hull, giving reduced tine wear of approximately 50% and fuel consumption of around 25%, and also a lower power requirement.
- New main gearbox design rated to 400hp and above
- Faster rotor speed of 330rpm from 266rpm giving a finer finish, allowing a faster forward speed.
- 10 or 12mm 'L' or speed blades
- Optional wider point for Convex body, or Square body option, giving a wider furrow bottom to accept large quantities of stone.
- Available with Shearbolt or Auto-Reset legs; and
- Rear Hood option for planting systems that don't require a destoner.
Whether you choose from the 150 or HS400 series, choosing the Standen POWAVATOR is available in single bed, two bed folding, two bed straddle and triple bed options, giving you the ability to create a 1,2 or 3 bed machine which is designed and engineered to suit your precise requirements and soil type.
Within each range there is the choice of a number of different working widths from 1.8m up to 6.0m, to suit 72" / 1.8m wheelings and 80" / 2.0m wheelings as well as different bed forming body/rear wheel configurations. Rear rollers or depth wheels can be supplied depending upon your application.
Manual or Hydraulic parallel linkages attach the body to the mainframe, or we offer a KW linkage arrangement that allows angle adjustment of the body instead.
All Standen Powavator Bed Tillers are manufactured at our Ely factory to order and where we cut side drive gears in house using the Dowdeswell Engineering Ltd system to ensure consitent quality.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact us.