The VHM Stackr lift centres, stacks and unstacks the boxes fully automatically. This halves the number of forklift movements normally
Thanks to the 3,000 kg lifting capacity, two or three full boxes can be stacked or unstacked as well as several empty boxes.
VHM Machinery invented and developed the first clamping system for automatically centring boxes as soon as they are lifted. The boxes are always positioned upright on the conveyor and stacked upright on top of each
other resulting in uniform, perfectly straight stacks of boxes.
Position / remove boxes at any given time
The lift module is equipped with an intelligent safety system. When a forklift or person comes into the lift’s danger zone, the lift goes into pause mode without interrupting the filling or discharging process. The lift starts up again automatically as soon as the forklift places or removes boxes. This happens
regardless of the position of the lift.
- centring roller conveyor: makes sure that any boxes that are positioned crooked on the forks are placed upright on the roller conveyor;
- bumpers: make sure that the lift module stays in place;
- reverse switch: this enables you to operate the lift in two directions.
- Capacity: 140 boxes p/h
- Standard size: 1600 x 1200 x 1250 mm (lxwxh) – adjustable to each box size
- Machine dimensions: 2200 x 2000 x 2825 (lxwxh)
- Box insert depth: 110 mm
For more information please don't hesitate to contact us.