Standen Engineering Ltd and Salmac Ltd have commenced a new mutual working relationship.
The new relationship means that Standen can leverage Salmac’s years of experience in the market to offer a broader range of specialist planting, cultivation and harvesting machinery for UK salad and vegetable growers. From 1st December 2019 growers can access machinery from brands such as Arc, Bassi & Bassi, Ferrari, Forigo, Hoaf, Imants and Ortomec through Standen. Not only are these brands at the forefront of innovation in their respective sectors but they produce machinery to UK grower requirements; even to bespoke requirements.
In a joint statement, Owen Blake, Managing Director of Standen Ltd and Thomas Jones, Managing Director of Salmac Ltd, said, “We are all looking forwards to working together to strengthen both companies’ offerings to UK Growers. For Standen, the new relationship means that we can offer a wider and improved range of specialist salad and vegetable machinery to growers, leveraging Thomas’ years of experience and ongoing relationships with the best European suppliers. Our new mutual working relationship means that we can combine our resources, expertise and experience to offer the best, specialist machinery and after sales service to all salad and vegetable growers throughout the UK.’
Any grower wishing to find out more about the range of machinery now on offer through Standen can contact a member of the sales team, please see below for contact details:
- East area sales & Imported Products Sales Manager: Mark Winters 07796 444096
- Northern area sales: Edward Gilbert 07889 752642
- Western & Channel Islands area sales: Martyn Gardner 07771 725200
- Scotland & Borders area sales: Billy Beatson 07788 626565
- South, South East & Ireland area sales: Thomas Jones 07813 969025
- Cornwall Sales & Service: Darren Waters 07831 647049
- Service requirements can be arranged with James Gibson: 01353 661111 / 07920 583382
- Parts can be ordered from: Keith Palmer 01353 661111