Nationally and globally the COVID-19 crisis is presenting every business, household and individual with a unique set of challenges. At Standen Engineering Ltd it is business as usual, it’s our objective to continue to serve our customers and growers despite the virus.
The health and wellbeing of our staff is our top priority and as such we are putting in place the following measures to protect them and you.
- High levels of hygiene across all sites to be maintained at all times with frequent hand washing and disinfection of high contact areas.
- We advise that all staff maintain as much distance from others as is possible and to think about using email or telephone to have conversations/meetings.
- We are seeking ways to enable staff to work from home
- We are suspending all supplier face to face meetings
- The Sales and Service teams will only conduct farm visits with prior customer permission.
- At this stage, given the current situation, we are confident that all machinery orders will be built to schedule.
- We have no issues at the moment with supply of components and out sourced spare parts
- Whether ordering for collection directly from Ely, from Burrelton, or from a dealer, please call ahead to place your parts order, this enables us to prepare your order and minimise the amount of time you need to spend on site
- When coming for collection of your order please minimise the time you spend on site and use the hand sanitizers.
- We want to keep our growers working, so should you require a visit from one of our Mobile Service Engineers this is still possible
- The Service Team have been briefed to keep human contact down to an absolute minimum, respecting the 2m radius rule.
If anything changes we will keep you informed as soon as possible.
The Standen Management Team